Monday 10 December 2012

3 Days, 3 Outfits

In order to get into the festive spirit, over the next few days I will be sharing with you my top three charity shop outfits for all those Christmassy occasions.

Here is


Outfit Two - The Christmas Eve



What makes a perfect Christmas Eve dress is something that is cute, colourful, and most importantly classy (after all you are going to have to look your grandparents in the eye the next morning over Christmas breakfast).  Luckily I found all those things in a Topshop dress in Isabel Hopsice's Cuffley charity shop for only £7.00.  By steering well clear of the crazy streets of Oxford Street I've managed to avoid sorting through the hoards of studs, sequins and miscellaneous sharp objects that seem to be making their mark this year and I've got some money left over to spend on buying some drinks whilst I'm out! Why would you shop anywhere else?

Isabel Hospice Cuffley Shop - £7.00



Isabel Hospice Cuffley Shop - £7.00


Isabel Hospice Cuffley Shop - £7.00
  


Isabel Hospice Cuffley Shop - £7.00




1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this on you! #1 the COLOUR is fabulous with your skin & hair and the cut of the dress was like it was made for you. At 7 pounds that is a steal.

    xx

    www.countlesscolourfulthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete