Sunday 11 November 2012

YMCA Charity Shop - Harlow


So after displaying an array of my finest charity shop winter coats last week, I thought for my next post I'd better let you in on a little secret.. where to buy them from of course!

Throughout this blog I will be sharing with you some of the highlights of the charity retail world and so where better place to start than with what I consider the best charity shop around. A lovely chat with shop manager Tessa informed me that it has taken her a good four years to build up the incredible collection of vintage clothes the Harlow YMCA charity shop has to offer but oh wow its been worth it! Every aspect of this shop takes you back in time, from the elegant wardrobes and antique suitcases used to display the clothes to the beautiful wooden mirror perfectly framing anything you wish to try on.  And best of all, by trying to keep prices low, there are some quality items at rock bottom prices... not sure you could ask for more really.

So here is just some of what YMCA Harlow has to offer:



Bulky men's jackets like 
this one with a tan 
leather collar for 
£9.99

A whole range of
sophisticatedshoes
 all for less than
£10.00

                             




Bright colourful tops –
 guaranteed to draw
                            attention for only
                                        £4.99


However in my opinion, the best buy of the shop is


High waisted Levi denim shorts - only £5.99

Of course, there was no way I was going to leave empty handed! I'm pretty chuffed with my new colourful chequered top for an incredible £4.99!



So all that's left to say is hurry up and get down there!

No comments:

Post a Comment